Saturday 2 June 2012

Parents...

Hey,

Recently, I have read a quotation in one of the forwards,
it read, "You are a life to someone else..."

I can see it in the face of my parents.....
Thanks to the Bank issue, because of which I was fortunate enough to spend 3 days with my parents.
Dad tried to discuss every possible issue with me. He tried to feed me up with every possible healthy food item which they assumed that I am not having at Hyderabad.

My mother tried to prepare every favorite item of mine.
They were all smiles that I came to house. It really meant much to them.
To me it was just a weekend at home.

But, I am happy now. My thinking has changed.
Before their happiness, everything fades away. Everything !

This trip here, changed my life.
My heart thawed and asked to stay here for some more days.

I can't do that, but I promised to myself that I will give give my best to spend time with them and make them happy.

I feel it not as a boon to them, but as my duty towards them. !

Love u Dad, Love u Mom !!

Cheers,
Kishan.


No comments:

Post a Comment