Friday 1 February 2013

2013 After Doomsday ;-)

Hola Friends !

Happy New Year Guys !

Yes, I am a late in wishing this. But, wanted to pen down my feelings on 1st February.

Why February 1st?

January 2013, was full of turning points in my life and so, wanted to share my experiences at each turning point. Sharing my resolutions or hopes on 1st Jan would be too immature. So, today.

Jan 6th : 17:45 (With my Parents)

Purchased my dream SLR camera, my mom performing the first click (I believe her hand to be lucky when dealing with electronic goods, or rather, let me put it this way. My hand is pretty unlucky one :-)

Although I am into photography with my point and shoot for a while, having a professional DSLR was/is my dream.

I cherished that moment.

Maybe, it is one of my happiest moments.

Jan 9th : 04:20 AM (All alone in my room, without anyone near to share my feelings, still content)

The D Day, CAT results. Say out of fear or just because of the focusing option, I wanted to check my results from the eyes of my "Nayana", err.....my DSLR.

QA 91.42                  VA 96.23                    OA 96.00

I was overwhelmed with joy, called my friends, family and informed them. I know, 96 is not a very great score, but it is the outcome after chasing CAT for 4 years.

This was my first turning point.

Jan 14th 06:00 AM(Alone, set out to an experimental photo-walk)

Really Man, photo walks have something in them. First one with my SLR, I loved it !
New place, new people, new environment, candid images.....I loved interacting with students, old couple, temple priest, small kids, orphan girls, German couple, everyone !

Managed to get some 10+ clicks which are better from a lot of 200+ snaps.

(Will describe it completely in a detailed post)

Jan 17th 17:45

My XAT result came. 97.97 percentile. Of course, thanks to our petitions for a key check, later upgraded to 98.51.

This result is very important as this helped to secure some good opportunities. XLRI calls, SPJIMR etc.

Jan 20th 23:00 - 04:05 AM

My best friend, Krishna came to my place and we had a nice discussion related to life, objectives and obstacles. My feelings for my friend became stronger and my beliefs about myself better.

Jan 31st 18:45

SP Jain shortlists out, I am in :-)
One of the best intis in India, I will do everything to convert this.

Feb 1st 09:47 AM

Phone call with a terrible news, Cannot discuss here.

Overall it was great !

Looking forward for a better, busy, Promising Feb :-)

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment