Monday 14 May 2012

Life is Too Short !

Hey....

A very Good Monday Morning :-)

Yesterday was Mother's day. Remembering all the things I shared with the first woman in my Life, I sent an E Card (123Greetings) to my mom, with my customized message(Actually she wants wishes in that way..haha)

She felt very happy and sent me back a Thank You card :-D

(I was the one who taught her how to operate Lappy and how to use net). She learned these advanced stuff on her own. I am proud of my student :-)

On seeing that card and the customized message she sent to me, eyes became watery and made me emotional.
Those mails are real treasure to me! Yes, I mean it!

Some people fight with their dear ones and have some ill feelings towards them, they can be friends, colleagues, parents, siblings, wife, BF/GF, anyone.
The only point they lose is, all these fights may stay for a while, but not the other person.
They may or may not stay as long as our grudge stays.
At one point of stage, we will feel immensely guilty of our behavior at that time.

Life is too short, to have grudges, ill feelings and regrets !!
Have happy time with all your valued ones. Kal Ho Na Ho....

I felt content and happy with the insight I derived yesterday.

Thanks Mom :-)

Cheers,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment