Monday 7 May 2012

The Park

Hey Guys....

Do you know what inspired me to write. The surroundings, people...You.

I always think of jotting down the things I see and the inferences I derive from them....

I am always a learner, learning to implement what I derive.

Today, I was passing by a park in some locality called "Lingampally" in Hyderbad.

I saw some things which really inspired me and made me think for some time.

 The first thing that caught my attention was an attractive big  red balloon.It was being sold by a small girl probably 8 or 9 years of age.

Next , I saw a small lentils vendor, who sold some mixture kind of stuff. I went to him and had one.

While I was enjoying it, I entered the park which  was close to the road. I saw a wide range of people there.

One can see many things and different people. Majority of the them were kids. Aaah...Suddenly I remember that the summer vacation is on. Cool.
Suddenly, It reminded me of my summer vacation, my cricket, my business game, my carroms, my explorations in nearby fields, and lots and lots of mangoes.

Coming back.......

I saw  4 kids playing badminton. They will be around 7 - 8  years of age.
Suddenly, one girl unknowing hit the other girl with bat while attempting a backhand stroke.
That strike didn't hurt the other girl much, but she demanded the former girl to step out of  "her zone" and in telugu said, "ee place naaadiiii".

I smiled to myself, I had similar possessiveness with whatever I was associated. Many of you would also feel the same.

Next, I saw 4 ladies, aged around 35 - 40, doing some brisk walking. They were smiling, at each other and doing some gossip. Hopefully, they might be De-stressing themselves from their daily chores.

Also, there were some elders' batch animatedly discussing politics.

I was about to leave the park then I saw something which inspired me. Really Folks!

I was leaving, and at the entrance I saw a mentally and physically challenged person coming from the opposite side. His hands and legs were twisted. He was about 35.

He was walking slowly and his mouth was drooling (perhaps, a condition where one looses control over one's mouth).

I saw him, Iturned and my eyes traveled in his direction.

He wore a stripes Tee and a loose trouser. He was doing his daily walk it seems.

At the same time, a small girl was playing around but stumbled over and fell down.
 This man was just beside her and saw her fall down.
 He put all struggle to his arms and legs, bent down and lifted that child and gave a sympathizing  smile.
 That girl, didn't know that he was mentally challenged, she suddenly, stopped crying and gave a small smile, dusting her bruises. He took that girls cheek into his hand and kissed her.
 She began smiling and both left on their journey, leaving me agape.

He was mentally challenged, knowing nothing.
She was very small to know anything. But the chemistry between them was awesome.
I generally, don't believe in God, but I felt that very moment, that Innocence is one form of God.

I left the park relaxed and fulfilled. 

Good Night Folks !

Cheers,
Kishan.




3 comments:

  1. Nice incident to share, last two paragraphs made me feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea to pendown your feelings...

    Hope your journey continue with many sweet memories that will inspire you..!!

    All The Best for you..:)

    ReplyDelete