Wednesday 9 May 2012

Rewind by 10 Years !!

Hey....

Today, while having a chat wid my colleagues, we went back 10 years into our life.
We remembered those days when we enjoyed the most wid only one TV channel.
The Doordarshan.....hamara pyara DD Network.

We remembered the programs that we used to watch.
Our Sundays started wid Rangoli, went adventurous with Captain Vyom, Shaktimaan, Karma and went drowsy with Sanskrit news.In those days, waiting for a movie means waiting for 4 pm movie on Sundays.
Our Sundays used to peacefully sleep in the lap of "Surabhi".

The only Sherlock Holmes  we knew was our Baabumoshayo, "Byomkesh Bakshi".

Many of us would have the same schedule with our chatter box. Some unlucky ones (just my view) might have missed all this stuff and might have indulged themselves in some SWAT CATS  on some cartoon channel. Who knows !!

If I ever get a chance, I would love to watch the standard Doordarshan song (With Moon in center), the old mile sur mera tumhara...., Alif Laila etc. I would love to learn the Hindi that used to come in the serials/programs.

Really, Life was very happy and content wid that stuff.....

Today, when we were discussing the same, all of us were completely filled with joy and happiness while discussing their fav. vintage show. I thought to pen down our memories....

Kudos to our "You tube" which has almost everything captured!!

Guys, if you have some specific fav vintages, please leave a comment......

Cheers,
Kishan.



1 comment:

  1. Haaaa...u made me remember that beautiful days...where Rangoli ka songs made me wakeup and with the last program surabhi made me sleep on sundays..Hatsoff to Doordarshan and Ofcourse to Kishanji!!

    ReplyDelete